Discover® LYNK Solar Gateway aggregates and displays in real-time the State of Charge for Discover AES LiFePO4 Solar Stationary batteries. Unlock the full potential of a Discover AES LiFePO4 Battery by enabling the internal Battery Management System (BMS) to optimize and dynamically manage the charge and discharge configurations of the world’s best off-grid inverter chargers and solar charge controllers. Turn a good system into a great one with up to 25% improvement in 0% to 100% SoC recharge time. Remotely monitor the aggregate SoC for a string of AES LiFePO4 batteries and data log multiple sites using the data monitoring services offered by multiple brands of off-grid inverter systems.
LYNK Solar Gateway
Benefits and Features
- Discover AES LiFePO4 Batteries 42-48-6650, 44-24-2800, 44-48-3000
- One edge card per brand of compatible inverter charger is required. Maximum two edge cards per LYNK device.
- Victron Energy - Color control GX, Venus GX, and VE.CAN enabled devices
- SMA Sunny Island - 4.4M, 6.0H, 8.0H, 4548-US, 6048-US
- Studer Innotec - Xcom-CAN compatible devices
- Schneider Electric - Xanbus enabled devices
- Schneider Electric - Context gateway
- Sol-Ark - 8K Hybrid, 12K Hybrid
- Outback Energy - Skybox (pending)