Discover® LYNK Solar Gateway aggregates and displays in real-time the State of Charge for Discover AES LiFePOSolar Stationary batteries. Unlock the full potential of a Discover AES LiFePO Battery by enabling the internal Battery Management System (BMS) to optimize and dynamically manage the charge and discharge configurations of the world’s best off-grid inverter chargers and solar charge controllers. Turn a good system into a great one with up to 25% improvement in 0% to 100% SoC recharge time. Remotely monitor the aggregate SoC for a string of AES LiFePO batteries and data log multiple sites using the data monitoring services offered by multiple brands of off-grid inverter systems.
LYNK Solar Gateway
Benefits and Features
Discover LYNK Solar Gateway aggregates and displays the State of Charge for Discover Lithium Solutions batteries and will allow the BMS to dynamically manage the charge and discharge configurations of inverter chargers.
- Discover AES LiFePO4 Batteries 42-48-6650, 44-24-2800, 44-48-3000
- Lithium PRO Batteries DLP-GC2-24V, DLP-GC2-48V
- One edge card per brand of compatible inverter charger is required. Maximum two edge cards per LYNK device.
- Victron Energy - Color control GX, Venus GX, and VE.CAN enabled devices
- SMA Sunny Island - 4.4M, 6.0H, 8.0H, 4548-US, 6048-US
- Studer Innotec - Xcom-CAN compatible devices
- Schneider Electric - Xanbus enabled devices
- Schneider Electric - Context gateway
- Sol-Ark - 8K Hybrid, 12K Hybrid
- Outback Energy - Skybox (pending)