Commercial Rail/Transit Batteries
Discover® DRY CELL Commercial Rail/Transit batteries outperform traditional flooded, AGM, and gel deep cycle batteries and are a resilient battery solution for diesel engine, commercial rail, and transit applications. DRY CELL Commercial Rail/Transit batteries exceed passenger transport safety standards, tolerate vibration and a wide ambient temperature range. DRY CELL Commercial Rail/Transit batteries support long duration current draws and deliver high cranking performance. DRY CELL Commercial Rail/Transit batteries are trusted by the world’s most reputable commercial vehicle, rail, bus and tram organizations.
Designed for Excellence
- Organic capillary separator technology saturated with Hydro Polymer electrolytes delivers extra electrolyte volume
- Resists dry-out and prevents thermal runaway
- Maintains performance characteristics over operational life
- Absorbed Glass Mat DRY CELL Technology. No free-flowing electrolyte
- Thick plate construction with graphite enhanced plate alloys deliver maximum runtime over operational life.
- Carbon additives increase duty cycle performance, battery charge acceptance and Partial State of Charge operation
Automatic Through-The-Partition Weld
- Key industry models have improved product consistency and quality. Less wasted lead than manual welding process
- Supports high current loads and lowers internal resistance
- Key industry models. Support high heat resistance and durability
- Pressure relief valves with low open / close tolerance reduce water loss and extend cycle life
- Integrated flame arrestors prevent fire and explosion