Discover® DRY CELL Marine RV batteries outperform traditional flooded, AGM, and Gel batteries with exceptional dual-purpose, starting, and cycling performance. The batteries are tolerant of a wide ambient temperature range, vibration, and Partial State of Charge operation.
DRY CELL Marine RV batteries are safe, nonspillable, maintenance-free, and trusted by boat builders and recreational vehicle manufacturers.
Designed for Excellence
- Organic capillary separators with hydropolymer electrolytes resist dry-out and prevent thermal runaway
- Maintains performance characteristics over operational life
- Thick plates with graphite enhanced alloys deliver maximum runtime over operational life
- Carbon additives increase duty cycle performance, charge acceptance, and partial state of charge operation
Automatic Through-The-Partition Weld
- Improved intercell weld consistency and less lead waste than manual welding process (key industry models)
- Supports high current loads and lowers internal resistance
- High heat resistance and durability (key industry models)
- High pressure relief valves reduce water loss and extend life
- Integrated flame arrestors to prevent fire and explosion