Discover® Marine RV batteries outperform traditional Flooded, AGM, and GEL deep cycle batteries with exceptional dual purpose, starting and deep cycle performance. DRY CELL Marine RV batteries are tolerant of a wide ambient temperature range, vibration and Partial State of Charge (PSOC) operation. DRY CELL Marine RV batteries are safe, Non-spillable, maintenance-free, and are trusted by boat builders and recreational vehicle manufacturers.
Designed for Excellence
- Organic capillary separator technology saturated with Hydro Polymer electrolytes delivers extra electrolyte volume
- Resists dry-out and prevents thermal runaway
- Maintains performance characteristics over operational life
- Absorbed Glass Mat DRY CELL Technology. No free-flowing electrolyte
- Thick plate construction with graphite enhanced plate alloys deliver maximum runtime over operational life.
- Carbon additives increase duty cycle performance, battery charge acceptance and Partial State of Charge operation
Automatic Through-The-Partition Weld
- Key industry models have improved product consistency and quality. Less wasted lead than manual welding process
- Supports high current loads and lowers internal resistance
- Key industry models. Support high heat resistance and durability
- Pressure relief valves with low open / close tolerance reduce water loss and extend cycle life
- Integrated flame arrestors prevent fire and explosion