The #1 killer of batteries is acid stratification.
That's bad. We fixed that.
Acid stratification happens when the heavier acid separates from the water in the battery's electrolyte and settles at the bottom of the battery, causing excess corrosion and charge imbalance.
Incorporate patented MIXTECH technology that uses the motion of your vehicle to continuously mix the electrolyte preventing acid stratification.
MIXTECH EMX Key Benefits
Improved Standard Micro-Cycle Life
MIXTECH Technology eliminates symptoms related to acid build up. This patented acid mixing achieves 100% homogeneous specific gravity at twice the effectiveness, and less than half the time of pump action mixing elements.
View White Paper.
What's In The Box?
- MIXTECH. PATENTED ACID-MIXING TECHNOLOGY
- EXPANDED NEGATIVE GRIDS
- INCREASED NEGATIVE ACTIVE MATERIAL DENSITY
- FIBER-LOCK SCRIM
- ENVELOPE (-) SEPARATORS
- CALCIUM TIN ALLOYS IN THICK POSITIVE GRIDS
- THICK POSITIVE GRIDS WITH INCREASED ACTIVE MATERIAL
- ELEMENT BONDING
- REINFORCED POLYPROPYLENE CASE
- INTEGRATED CARRY HANDLES CENTRAL
- CENTRAL DEGASSING MANIFOLD WITH INTEGRATED FLAME ARRESTORS
- 3/8" STAINLESS STUD OR COLD FORGED TERMINALS
How do I work with Discover?
Discover sells business to business through its global network of factory warehouses and directly to Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Tell us about you and your company, and a member of our sales team will reach our to you shortly.
We want to hear from you.
Our global sales team, located in major centres around the world, is standing by to provide guidance and advice as well as answer specific questions about all of your unique applications.
#7-13511 Crestwood Place, Richmond, BC Canada V6V 2E9
Tel: +1-778-776-3288 Fax: 604-248-0175