Discover® DRY CELL Traction/Industrial batteries outperform traditional Flooded, AGM, and GEL deep -cycle batteries in demanding traction and industrial applications. DRY CELL batteries are designed to deliver a long runtime, high operating current and withstand deep discharge and are ideal for powering equipment that is used multiple times a day. DRY CELL Traction Industrial batteries have been used and trusted for more than ten years by the world’s largest industrial Original Equipment Manufacturers. Specific charge algorithms are available that support optimal battery performance and longevity.
Designed for Excellence
- Organic capillary separator technology saturated with Hydro Polymer electrolytes delivers extra electrolyte volume
- Resists dry-out and prevents thermal runaway
- Maintains performance characteristics over operational life
- Absorbed Glass Mat DRY CELL Technology. No free-flowing electrolyte
- Thick plate construction with graphite enhanced plate alloys deliver maximum runtime over operational life.
- Carbon additives increase duty cycle performance, battery charge acceptance and Partial State of Charge operation
Automatic Through-The-Partition Weld
- Key industry models have improved product consistency and quality. Less wasted lead than manual welding process
- Supports high current loads and lowers internal resistance
- Key industry models. Support high heat resistance and durability
- Pressure relief valves with low open / close tolerance reduce water loss and extend cycle life
- Integrated flame arrestors prevent fire and explosion