Discover® DRY CELL Traction Industrial batteries outperform traditional Flooded, AGM, and Gel deep-cycle batteries in demanding traction and industrial applications. These batteries are designed to deliver long runtimes, high operating current, and withstand deep discharges, which is ideal to power equipment that is used multiple times a day.
DRY CELL Traction Industrial batteries have been used and trusted for more than 10 years by the world’s largest industrial Original Equipment Manufacturers. Specific charge algorithms are available to support optimal battery performance and longevity.
Purpose-Built for Motive Power Equipment
- Organic capillary separators with hydropolymer electrolytes resist dry-out and prevent thermal runaway
- Maintains performance characteristics over operational life
- Thick plates with graphite enhanced alloys deliver maximum runtime over operational life
- Carbon additives increase duty cycle performance, charge acceptance, and partial state of charge operation
Automatic Through-The-Partition Weld
- Improved intercell weld consistency and less lead waster than manual welding process (key industry models)
- Supports high current loads and lowers internal resistance
- High heat resistance and durability (key industry models)
- High precision pressure relief valves reduce water loss and extend life
- Integrated flame arrestors to prevent fire and explosion