Discover HELIOS Energy Storage System is purpose-built for the replacement of 24V and 48V groupings of the popular GC-size lead-acid battery used in off-grid solar systems. Discover HELIOS ESS incorporate a proprietary high-current BMS that delivers superior peak power along with lightning-fast 1C continuous charge and discharge rates, and unlike lead-acid batteries, can be continuously operated in a partial state of charge (PSOC) without degrading performance. Discover HELIOS features COLD CHARGE functionality, allowing cold temperature charging to begin from -20⁰C / -4⁰F.
- Multi-battery BMS communication
- Connect battery string to LYNK Gateway
- Remote ON / OFF
- Field serviceable fuse protects your investment from abuse or misuse
- ON/OFF Switch
- At-a-glance multi-color status LED
- Plug-and-Play system wide BMS communication
- Sets voltage, broadcasts SoC and temperature
- High Peak Discharge and 1/C Continuous Charge Current
- Integrated self-heating
- Charging from -20˚C / -4˚F
- LYNK Devices
- Remote State of Charge Display
- Network Cables
Advanced Integration - Faster Charging
Unlock the full potential of a HELIOS Energy Storage System by enabling the BMS to optimize and dynamically manage the charge configurations of the world’s best industrial chargers and mobile inverter chargers. The LYNK PORT on each HELIOS ESS allows for real-time closed-loop communication between multiple batteries and with a charger, or inverter charger, using LYNK II to aggregate and communicate State of Charge.
Optional networking accessories are available for the HELIOS Energy Storage System.
- DLP B2B-400 (COMM Cable 0.4 meters / 15.75 inches) | PN: 950-0035
- DLP TOL-7600 (COMM Cable 7.6 meters / 299.25 inches) | PN: 950-0037
- DLP TOL-1800 (COMM Cable 1.8 meters / 70.87 inches) | PN: 950-0036
- DLPT Connector (COMM T Connector) | PN: 950-0041
- DLP T Connector (COMM T Connector) with DLP B2B-400 (COMM Cable 0.4 meters / 15.75 inches) | PN: 950-0038
Discover HELIOS offers an industry-leading warranty to ensure years of trouble-free, high-performance operation.
Click on the REGISTER PRODUCT button and use the form to register your product(s) to validate your warranty.