Discover HELIOS Energy Storage System is purpose-built for the replacement of 24V and 48V groupings of the popular GC-size lead-acid battery used in off-grid solar systems. Discover HELIOS ESS incorporate a proprietary high-current BMS that delivers superior peak power along with lightning-fast 1C continuous charge and discharge rates, and unlike lead-acid batteries, can be continuously operated in a partial state of charge (PSOC) without degrading performance. Discover HELIOS features COLD CHARGE functionality, allowing cold temperature charging to begin from -20⁰C / -4⁰F.
- Multi-battery BMS communication
- Connect battery string to LYNK Gateway
- Remote ON / OFF
- Field serviceable fuse protects your investment from abuse or misuse
- ON/OFF Switch
- At-a-glance multi-color status LED
- Plug-and-Play system wide BMS communication
- Sets voltage, broadcasts SoC and temperature
- High Peak Discharge and 1/C Continuous Charge Current
- Integrated self-heating
- Charging from -20˚C / -4˚F
- LYNK Devices
- Remote State of Charge Display
- Network Cables
HELIOS ESS Accessories
Unlock the full potential of a Discover HELIOS Energy Storage System. Discover HELIOS ESS provides several optional accessories that enhance or provide additional capabilities.
Discover HELIOS offers an industry-leading warranty to ensure years of trouble-free, high-performance operation.
Click on the REGISTER PRODUCT button and use the form to register your product(s) to validate your warranty.