Solar Energy Storage
Discover® DRY CELL Solar Energy Storage batteries outperform traditional flooded, AGM, and Gel deep-cycle batteries, and promote resilience in on-grid and off-grid applications, particularly in regions with poor infrastructure and unreliable power. These batteries incorporate features to withstand Partial State of Charge operation and tolerate wide ambient temperatures.
DRY CELL Solar Energy Storage batteries are maintenance-free, safe, easy to use, and are the economical choice to reduce energy cost and grid dependence.
Reliable Energy Storage for RE applications
- Organic capillary separators with hydropolymer electrolytes resist dry-out and prevent thermal runaway
- Maintains performance characteristics over operational life
- Thick plates with graphite enhanced alloys deliver maximum runtime over operational life
- Carbon additives increase duty cycle performance, charge acceptance, and partial state of charge operation
Automatic Through-The-Partition Weld
- Improved intercell weld consistency and less lead waste than manual welding process (key industry models)
- Supports high current loads and lowers internal resistance
- High heat resistance and durability (key industry models)
- High precision pressure relief valves reduce water loss and extend life
- Integrated flame arrestors to prevent fire and explosion