LYNK ACCESS software monitors and presents state-of-charge battery current, voltage, and temperature for Discover Lithium battery systems.
LYNK ACCESS configures CAN bus communication protocols for LYNK GATEWAY devices and provides troubleshooting access to Discover Lithium batteries for installers and service technicians.
LYNK ACCESS establishes a virtual workbench that will simulate AES LiFePO4, LITHIUM PROFESSIONAL, and Discover AES RACK MOUNT battery signals, reducing the engineering time and effort required to integrate them with other systems.
LYNK CANopen Interface Technical Reference Manual
- View configuration, energy, and fault history
- Download diagnostic report
- Real-time State of Charge
- Current, voltage, temperature, and faults
- Lifetime energy throughput
- Standard or custom CAN communication
- Program relays for LYNK II
- Virtual battery simulation of status, faults, and protections
- Validate other devices with a digital battery signal
- Evaluate system response to battery
SOFTWARE OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
64-Bit Windows 10
44-24-2800, 44-48-3000, 42-48-6650, 14-36-3000, 14-48-3000
14-24-2800, 14-36-3000, 14-48-3000, 12-36-6700, 12-48-6650
DLP-GC2-12V, DLP-GC2-24V, DLP-GC2-36V, DLP-GC2-48V
Discover AES RACK MOUNT :
How do I work with Discover?
Discover sells business-to-business through its global network of factory warehouses and directly to Original Equipment Manufacturers, solar industry distributors and installers. We do not sell directly to end users or homeowners.
Tell us about you and your company, and a member of our sales team will reach out to you shortly.
We want to hear from you.
Our global sales team, located in major centres around the world, is standing by to provide guidance and advice as well as answer specific questions about all of your unique applications.
#7-13511 Crestwood Place, Richmond, BC Canada V6V 2E9
Tel: +1-778-776-3288 Fax: 604-248-0175